Exciting News: I am thrilled to announce the launch of the fourth batch of the physical edition of Q*Bee for ZX Spectrum Next! This eagerly awaited release brings another opportunity for fans, particularly those who participated in the second Kickstarter of ZX Spectrum Next and have yet to secure their physical edition of Q*Bee. It’s also a chance for backers from the first Kickstarter who may still be without their copy. Don’t miss this opportunity to dive into the world of Q*Bee. Read on below for details and secure your copy to be part of the ZX Spectrum Next gaming adventure!
This game is a purchase under ‘backorder’. It means your order will be fulfilled once we reach a minimum of 100 orders across all backorders. If the minimum is not met, your payment will be refunded, and the order will be canceled.
Please note that the ‘backorder’ period will last for one month, starting from November 27, 2023, and ending on December 31, 2023. Orders will be shipped in January 2024 in the order they were received.
Q* bee’s life in Beeville has never been easy. He always manages to get into trouble, but then he entered a strange portal at the edge of the forest!
Now, he’s trapped in a weird world of blocks, filled with danger and crazy creatures hot on his heels. Q*Bee needs help to get back home, he needs YOU!
It’s a bee and bad-guy jumping jamboree!
Keep jumping over the cubes to change them to the target colour. Complete the whole pyramid and dispose of the dangers in your way.
Can you change all the cubes while avoiding the creatures out to get you?
Hurl bombs and fly on psychedelic disks as you progress through an ever-challenging series of fiendish levels.
Are you ready to enter the wacky world of Q*Bee???
- 36 stages divided into 9 Levels of 4 rounds each.
- Progressive difficulty levels with unique enemies and challenges.
- Flying psychedelic discs will help you to get rid of the baddies.
- Powerful bombs to defeat your enemies, Use them wisely!
- 512 colours Layer 2 screen mode,
- Wonderful isometric graphics. Every sprite casts its own shadow.
- Beautiful soundtracks featuring 3 + 3 AY channels for music & effects.
- Hi-score and top ten record screen.
- Smooth movements and accurate game control.
- 50Hz/60Hz speed game auto-adjustment. Playability is the king!
Programming: Daniel Lopez
Graphics and cover design: Simon Butler
Music & effects: Alberto J. Gonzalez (McAlby)
Produced by D-Lo Games